Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Clean Eating Simplified

I may or may not be burning more candles than Anthropologie to get that smell out of my house before the hubs comes home! ‪#‎brusselsprouts‬ 😂🙊😜 I may have lost 20 lbs, but be assured that it's not from lack of food! This girl's gotta eat. Lol

As you try to plan out clean eating meals, don't over-complicate it. I have found some really great recipes that I wanted to try, but sometimes I just get overwhelmed because I don't have the time for that. Here me say, IT'S OKAY! 

My lunch today consisted of a Tyson Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Breast (frozen from a bag), Green Giant Steamer Brussel Sprouts (frozen), and some fresh blueberries. It took me all of like 6 minutes to heat up. Easy peasy! You've got this!! 

Need help, that's what I'm here for!! I may not be coaching full time anymore, but I love the new, healthier me that came from better nutrition....and I love helping anyone find that!

No comments:

Post a Comment